Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March!

I simply can't believe that today is the first of March!  It is such a beautiful day here in Kansas City.  I've got my windows open, the sun is shining, and birds are chirping away right outside our dining room window.  I love it.  It's making me ridiculously anxious for the full out spring I know is coming, and it also makes me realize how many winter knit projects I never even started!

I've kind of stalled out on Anna's baby blanket.  I'll have to get my groove back today and finish it up.  It's slightly more than 80% done, so I have no excuse here, and then I need to start another one for another friend!  I've got a lot of work to do, and not a lot of time in which to do it (but that's because I'm a world-class procrastinator).

I've been more than a little preoccupied lately with all things weight loss and lots of things baby related (if you haven't read the posts below, so many of my friends are currently expecting, and one of my best friends just had her first little baby girl!  I've got babies on the brain and am trying to get my body ready to have them on board as well!) and knitting has taken a bit of a back seat.  But NO MORE!  ;)

Speaking of all things weight loss, I just weighed in for my third completed week at Weight Watchers, and I lost another pound this week!  I know it's not the 4 I've lost in the past two weeks, but I keep telling myself that it's still one pound I never have to see again, and the third week can be a hard one.  This brings my total weight lost to 9.6 lbs in three weeks!  Less than 1/2 a pound away from 10!  I'm excited.  And pretty proud of myself.

Now I'm off to troll the internet for fun and inexpensive crafts to do this week!  I'll let you know if I find anything awesome.

2 comments: